Ayurvedic Soap with Neem - Tulsi-Neem by Auromere
Available in 2.75 oz Bar
- ECO-FRIENDLY: containing all natural and biodegradable ingredients, handmade by a small cottage industry in India and offered in 100% Zero-Waste packaging.
- AYURVEDIC: featuring Tulsi (Holy Basil), Neem, and 16 other complementary Ayurvedic herbal extracts and oils in a rich and creamy coconut oil base. The moisturizing Tulsi-Neem soap variety is recommended for dry to normal (Vata-Pitta) skin.
- WITH NEEM: Neem is the premier Ayurvedic ingredient for all things skin-related, and its almost miraculous benefits have been known in Ayurveda for centuries. In India the Neem tree is considered the "Village Pharmacy" for good reason!
- CLEAN & PURE: Auromere soaps are vegan friendly and cruelty-free, and are made without the use of artificial fragrances, dyes, or bleaches. The ingredients are non-GMO, paraben-free, gluten-free, and sustainably produced.
- SUPPORTS NON-PROFIT: Auromere is owned and operated by a non-profit organization. In addition to supporting organizations within the US, 10% of all Auromere profit is donated to Auroville, the City of Human Unity.
Authentic Ayurvedic Hand-Crafted Soap
Restores Skin Equilibrium
Soothing/Moisturizing - For Aging & Delicate Skin
For Dry/Normal Skin Types (Vata/Pitta)
GMOs, gluten, paraben and animal testing or ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Purified Water, Alkali, Castor oil, Tulsi (Holy Basil) compound, Sesame oil, Hydnocarpus (Cactus) oil, Neem oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran oil, Rose petals, Zedoary, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Psoralea corylifolia (Babchi seed), Peepal tree, Alangium salvifolium, Costus, Indian Sarsaparilla, Neem bark and Hibiscus.