This orthodox black tea from Sri Lanka has a wide appeal. The single estate selection is mildly astringent and pleasantly fruity with good body. An ideal breakfast tea that can be enjoyed with or without milk.
Organically Grown Sri Lankan Black Tea.
BREWING INSTRUCTIONS (8 OZ. SERVING)
- Scoop a slightly heaping teaspoon of tea leaves into your infuser.
- Heat water to 190° (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoonful of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 190° water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
ICED TEA INSTRUCTIONS:
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy. The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.