Elderberry Syrup Kit
Available in 4 oz bag.
We decided to blend & bag up our family elderberry syrup recipe this season. A delicious blend of herbs supportive during cold and flu season.
ORGANIC Ingredients: Elderberry, rose hips, elderflower, orange, hibiscus, cinnamon, licorice, ginger, echinacea.
- Place elderberry mix with 4 cups cold water in pot & bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat & allow herbs to simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat & let steep 1 hour.
- Strain herbs with doubled cheesecloth or muslin bag & squeeze out liquid (careful, liquid will likely still be hot!). Discard used herbs in compost.
- Once liquid has cooled to just above room temperature, add 2 cups honey (agave or maple) & stir to incorporate.
- Bottle in sterilized glass.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*