-1 1/4 C. quality olive oil
-0.3 oz. dried calendula flowers
-0.3 oz. dried plantain
-0.2 oz. dried St. John’s wort
-0.2 oz. dried Oregon grape root
-1-2 ounces beeswax
1. Weigh the dried herbs using a kitchen scale.
3. Strain the oil and herb infusion through a cheesecloth. Squeeze to extract as much oil as possible. You need to strain at least 1 cup of herb infused oil.
4. In a saucepan over very low heat, melt beeswax together with oil.
Oregano Oil & Eucalyptus SalveIngredients:
3 C. Oregano Oil (soak fresh oregano in carrier oil for 7 days; strain)
1/4 C. Shea butter
1.5 C. Beeswax
10 drops essential Eucalyptus oil
1. Melt together the oil and shea butter in a double boiler.
2. Melt beeswax a separate double boiler.
3. Once the beeswax has melted, mix the two together.
4. Stir, and add Eucalyptus oil
5. Pour the mix into tin cans or small glass jars to cool.