A classic Chinese green tea characterized by its smoky flavor, clean finish, and rolled nugget appearance. Watch it unfurls as it steeps.
*Chinese Green Tea.
BREWING INSTRUCTIONS (8 OZ. SERVING)
- Scoop a rounded teaspoon of tea leaves into your infuser.
- Heat water to 180° - 190° (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea!
Simply add to your infuser one rounded teaspoonful of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 180° - 190° water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and serve!
ICED TEA INSTRUCTIONS:
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.