This special, mildly piquant Garam Masala Spice blend is used in all of our chai recipes and combines many spices used in Indian cuisine for a delectable flavor. A great mix for pumpkin pies, bread puddings, French toast, pancakes, spiced breads, and, of course, many Indian dishes. The secret to the fantastic flavor of our Garam Masala is the individual roasting we do of each of the spices, which gives them a more authentic, toasted flavor. Also, it's a USDA Certified Organic blend! By The Jasmine Pearl Tea Co.
Cardamom*, Cinnamon*, Anise*, Peppercorns*, Nutmeg*, Cloves*.
8 OZ CUP
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 212° F (boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 5+ minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of tea into Pot
- Pour 8 oz. of milk of choice over tea leaves.
- Heat milk to a low simmer.
- Simmer tea on low for 10+ minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Strain and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping tablespoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 212° F water and let it steep for 5+ minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.